JP Orleans Realty Development Corporation was created, for the purpose of developing & marketing residential subdivisions for young growing families that aspire to live a more comfortable way of life. We build communities that respond to the needs and wants of the growing Filipino family.
JP Orleans Realty Development Corporation was founded in 1992. Its homegrown experience and knowledge of the local property market are the qualities that made the company what it is today. JP Orleans Realty Development Corporation has seasoned and highly–motivated real estate and technical staff who share a common goal: SERVICE EXCELLENCE
The foundation of this company is the strong tandem of a husband and wife and their relentless effort towards a noble vision, which is to provide decent homes to residents and would-be residents of Capiz.
* HANNAH ORLEANS–ARCENAS is a licensed real estate broker since 1992 and has been in the Realty Business for more than 16 years, with up to more than eight established Subdivision Projects.
* ENGR. RICARDO A. ARCENAS, the developer of all JPORDC subdivision projects is a Civil Engineer for 30 years with a solid track record of meeting all deadlines and specifications both private and government projects.
JP ORLEANS QUALITY PROJECTS:
* Sapi–an JP Orleans' Complex Subdivision financed by Pag–ibig.
* Urban Poor Projects:
o Achievers Homeowner's Assn., Roxas City — 1 hectare
o Tiza Reform Movement, Roxas City — 1 hectare
o Urban 1, in Sapi–an, Capiz. — 1 hectare
o Green Earth — a simple subdivision at New Road Banica, Roxas City.
* North Palms Estate, a complex subdivision, at Tiza, Roxas City with 29 lots.
* Oakwood Subdivision, a complex subdivision, in Brgy. Mongpong, Roxas City with 319 lots.
* La Frontera Subdivision, a complex subdivision, in Mongpong, Roxas City with 217 lots.
* East Grove Villa, a complex subdivision, in Barangay Banica Tulay, Roxas City with 300 lots.
* West Lake Villa (1 & 2) in Dayao, Roxas City with 300 lots
* West Lake Villa 3 in Dayao, Roxas City with 1,000 lots (Currently Under Development)